Each member of the accessability team is dedicated to creating an inclusive community for people living with a disability.
How we work with you
We recognise that each person is an individual with different needs, goals, dreams and aspirations. Our approach is to develop a tailored plan that is all about you.
To make it easy we have a simple four step process:
1.Getting to know you. It helps us if you can tell us a bit about yourself. Here are some questions to think about.
- How do I like to spend my time?
- What helps me to feel valued?
- What do I want out of life?
- What are my goals and aspirations?
2.Creating your action plan. Working with you and your family we create a plan that is flexible, workable and focuses on the outcomes you need.
3. Working in partnership. By carefully matching you with the people, activities and programs that suit you, we build a successful partnership with you and your family. Our aim is to build a long lasting and trustworthy relationship to help you get the outcomes that are important to you.
4. Regular review. When things change, or when something just isn’t working for you anymore, we will review your action plan with you and family.